2019/2020 Retreat Season Posted on 7 Oct 17:40 , 0 comments
Only a month to go until the 2019/2020 retreat season and we are beyond excited! Let’s take a look at what we have coming:
Art Journaling the Magic No. 12: November 4th-8th
My oh my what a wonderful day when you get to play at Disneyworld! The theme for our November retreat is “Zip-a-dee-doo-dah: A little ore adventure” in Florida! Our guest teachers include Mindy Lacefield and Sammy Beeston! (BONUS: You’ll get a video from James Burke as well!) We have several spots left so come explore the magic!
Art Journaling the Magic No. 13: December 2nd-6th
It’s a wonderful world of color! “There’s color everywhere!” at Disneyland this December with guest teachers Brittany Leavitt and James Burke! We are excited to announce that James will be joining us for an afternoon demo and a sketch walk! There’s only ONE spot left so snag it now!
Art Journaling the Magic No. 14: February 3rd-7th
One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of Art Journaling the Magic! Join our February retreat during Festival of the Arts season and explore the magic of Disney artistry. Guest Teachers TBA.
- A Monday night art party where we dive into our journals and explore! Grab some dinner and get live demos from the teachers.
- Journals, art supplies, goodies and more! Swap trades with your fellow artists and get fun goodies from the teachers
- A planned itinerary full of sketch walks, journal camps, and free time!
- An exclusive set of ears designed by Tangie for each specific workshop.
- NEW! You can bring the magic home! All retreat students get access to a student only clubhouse so you can keep in touch with all the friends you’ve made.
If you wanna know more or get excited about the seaon you can watch our Q&A with Tangie and Britt and get a sneak peek into the magic!
So come play with us! Take a magical adventure, make new friendships and discover the magic like never before.