Why Disneyland? Part 1 Posted on 16 Apr 17:48
One of the questions we are asked most frequently about A Walk in the Park - an online sketchbook adventure and tour of Disneyland is, “What about Walt Disney World?”.
- What if you are going to Disney World, not Disneyland on your next vacation?
- What if you’ve never been to Disneyland before?
- What if you like Disney World better and wish the class was about *that* park?
- What if you’ve never been to any of the parks and don’t think you will be able to go in the near future?
- Why not include both parks in this class?
To the bigger question, “Is A Walk in the Park the right class for me?”, our answer is a resounding YES!!! We think you will LOVE it no matter which of these situations applies to you.
Why? There are many reasons this class is based on Disneyland, including the fact that this is the park Tangie has been to countless times (literally too many to count in her lifetime!) and she has been to Disney World only once, 19 years ago. Disneyland is where her passion for all things Disney and her fascination with the magic of Walt’s vision came to life. We will share additonal reasons in future blog posts.
More importantly, we would like to be sure you understand the true purpose and content of this online workshop:
ART. We want to teach you about art journaling, what it is, how to use a travel journal, basic water coloring skills, and what supplies you need to accomplish this. The concepts you will learn apply to ANY park, destination, or location you can dream up! Since first using her travel journal at Disneyland, Tangie now takes one with her wherever she goes, including Seattle, Colorado, her favorite Mexican food restaurant, and even her own backyard!
- JOURNALING. We will teach you how to identify your dreams and find motivation to follow them! Tangie shares journaling ideas, dream spilling prompts, and fun activities to help you enjoy the journey of life with more passion. As Disney lovers, we can’t think of a better place to do this than the incredibly happy park where Walt Disney himself used his hands and heart to build from the ground up! Disneyland is where *his* dreams came to life, it is where he walked often and we can literally follow in his footsteps to tap into the rich history there.
The fun facts, attractions, photos and videos of Disneyland we share are just the icing on the cake. If you’ve never been there, this is your chance to learn about it! If you love it already, this is your chance to experience it in a brand new way. Also, the maps of Disneyland and Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom are pretty similar, our tour could easily take place at either park!
To sum it all up, two of Tangie’s biggest passions are art journaling and Disney. A Walk in the Park is where these wonderful worlds collide. Tangie shares her unique insights in hope that you will experience the magic of both in your own lives. We’d love to have you join us for this adventure!
A Walk in the Park is designed to begin at any time and you can go at your own pace with lifetime access to the classroom!
Posted by Stacy Crookston