Payments for 2019-2020 Retreat Season
THESE PAYMENT OPTIONS ASSUME YOU HAVE ALREADY PUT DOWN YOUR $79 DEPOSIT. If you haven't reserved your spot please sign up here first.
*Your deposit is non-refundable as we are holding a spot for you and there is a significant amount of admin time that goes in behind the scenes. If for any reason you can't attend the workshop you registered for you can use the balance of any other monies you have paid (less the $79) towards a future retreat season or transfer them to another person not currently registered.
**There is an additional $25 charge to make as many payments as you wish until 60 days before your retreat starts OR October 1st, 2019 whichever is sooner, or you can pay in full as soon as you get access to your green room with no additional charge.
Workshop fee is $579 and includes the following:
- Monday night art party (grab some dinner and join us for this epic 4 hour night where we dive right into watercolor, sketching and more!)
- Three days of sketching meetups with live demos (Tue-Thurs)
- Printed Lesson cards with examples and brief written instructions of the live demos
- Three-hour journal wrap up party on Friday (spend the mid-morning with your new artsy friends & teachers, finishing up your sketches)
- A Golden Book Journal of your choice handmade just for you
- Exclusive set of ears designed and made just for this workshop by Tangie
- Gift from your host/teacher Tangie Baxter
- Gift from your guest teacher (TBA)
- Access to a "green room" with all new & improved EXCLUSIVE tutorials and "before we go" information, packing lists and a place to chat with your fellow students
- Free access to my online course "Explorations in Watercolor"
- Bonuses! We like to spoil you, there will be other gifts and prizes as well
- Plus! This is the workshop that never ends, when you get home from the retreat you will be granted access to a BRAND NEW "members only" clubhouse (coming soon) where you will always have access to some of the content/lessons from previous retreats! Plus! We can't tell you how many "life long" and literally "life-changing" friendships have been made at these retreats and we want to provide a way for you all to stay connected.
Tickets to the park, food and hotel reservations are your individual responsibility and aren't included.