Art Journaling the Magic Online LIVE! 2022 Season Bundle
(Please do not use any coupons on this bundle ♥ Thanks!)
We're bringing the magic TO YOU this retreat season.
SAVE BIG WITH THIS BUNDLE
Art Journaling the Magic ONLINE retreat!
[May 4th-7th] Home Sweet Casita
[July 13th-16th] Rise and Shine
[September 1st-3rd+party date TBA] A Fairy Good Time
This is your chance to join an Art Journaling the Magic from your home! Since we had to cancel our in-person retreat workshops, we're bringing it straight to you! We'll join in the magic together via Zoom (free webinar software).
Don't worry if you can't attend live. You magically get lifetime access to all the recordings and handouts by registering for this course, so you won't miss a thing!
Save big during our pre-sale! For EACH workshop, you get:
- 3 or 4-Enchanting nights [8 PM -11 PM Eastern] packed with lessons, you'll be able to create with us in real-time and actually work on this class with your fellow mouse enthusiasts
- 1-Magical Brunch Party Saturday Morning[Grab breakfast & sketch live with us]
- Watercolor lessons (and some mixed-media too!)
- Exciting Guest teachers such as Nathan Ballash, James Burke, April Gleason, Mindy Lacefield, and Jenn Larsen!
- At least 4-Digital brand new printable collage sheets
- At least 4-Digital printable Sticker Sheets
- Printable handouts from each teacher that you get to keep forever
- Other surprises! We're working hard behind the scenes to make this amazing!
- Lifetime access to all the recordings and downloads
- Access to our online classroom, where you can find all your materials in an extremely organized, easy-to-use environment. Plus, you can interact with other students and share your work with us if you would like!
After checkout, you will have instant access to a PDF with instructions on gaining access to each classroom.
What you need to take this class (very basics):
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor and brush
- Waterproof pen
- Colored Pencils
- Art basics (like glue, scissors, etc)
We'll use many other supplies, but that is left up to each student to decide. We're huge advocates of using what art supplies you already own!