Art Journaling the Magic LIVE! Summer 2021 [Replay]
Join us for a relaxing summer art retreat!
Did we say the word relaxing?
We did! We're changing up the frantic pace of our usual Spring and Fall retreats.
Happy Campers is a relaxed pace with an accomplishable amount of fun art ideas that will inspire you, yet plenty of time to finish them in class.
Pull up your [camper trailer] (Mickey style!) and join us around the campfire! This workshop will be held over the course of 3 days Thursday-Saturday. We'll join in the magic together via Zoom (free webinar software).
Don't worry if you can't attend live, by registering for this course you magically get lifetime access to all the recordings and handouts so you won't miss a thing!
- 3-Enchanting nights [8 PM -10 PM Eastern] We'll have a warm-up exercise, a lesson, and a color challenge for you each night. You'll be able to create with us in real-time and actually work on this class with your fellow mouse enthusiasts
- 2-Additional 1 hour afternoon Art Parties (TBA) without instruction to work on your projects (or all the ones you have sitting around that need to be worked on from other classes)
- Watercolor lessons
- Guest teachers
- At least 4-Digital printable Sticker Sheets (Including collectible camp badges!)
- Printable handouts from each teacher that you get to keep forever
- Other surprises! We're working hard behind the scenes to make this amazing!
- Lifetime access to all the recordings and downloads
- Access to our online classroom where you can find all your materials in an extremely organized easy to use environment. Plus you can interact with other students and share your work with us if you would like!
You will have access to a PDF with your student registration link. Please download it and follow the instructions after check out.
What you need to take this class (very basics):
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor and brush
- Waterproof pen
- Colored Pencils
- Art basics (like glue, scissors, etc)
There are many other things we'll use but that is left up to each student to decide. We're huge advocates of using what art supplies you already own!