2023 Sticker Nights [March-December]
Do you have a stash of stickers, BIG or small? Do you keep buying them but rarely use them? Do you want to play and start using your stickers in a way that brings you joy? Join us for Sticker Nights! We'll get together every Wednesday* at 9 PM Eastern for about half an hour (sometimes a little less, sometimes a lot more).
Each week we will:
- Have an optional theme
- Have optional journal prompts to help you get started
- Use our stickers stashes in a way that brings us happiness
- Play optional sticker games (to help us pick out stickers)
- Have a delightful, magical time with other sticker-obsessed online friends!
Each month you will receive:
- Printable sticker sheet with badges you can earn for using your stickers
- Weekly art parties via Zoom* for the remainder of 2023
- Conversations about organizing stickers, how to fall in love with using your stickers, and how to include different types of journaling and memory keeping with them that are not typical scrapbooking
- Encouragement, cheerleading, and squeals of delight for each page you finish from your obsessed sticker guide! (That's me, Tangie!)
What you don't need:
- Any particular sticker subscriptions or specific brands of stickers
- To be able to draw or have an abundance of fancy supplies (You just need some pens, your stickers, a journal or notebook to play in, and some optional basic watercolors for backgrounds).
This is not a subscription. You pay one price, and you get to keep ALL the parties for 2023! If you can't attend live, you can watch the recording that will be embedded in the classroom each week and optionally available for download.
You will get a downloadable PDF after checkout with a unique code to access the class.
*(We will not meet the week of June 14th or August 30th) Please also note that this class starts on March 15th of 2023, so there won't be any January or February parties in the archives, and the price has already been adjusted accordingly.