Art Journaling the Magic LIVE! Fall 2021 Online Workshop Retreat [Replays]
NOW A SELF-STUDY COURSE
WITH LIFETIME ACCESS
We're bringing the magic TO YOU this retreat season.
Save the dates for our second
Art Journaling the Magic ONLINE retreat!
November 3rd-6th, 2021
"The Magic of Possibility"
This is your chance to join an Art Journaling the Magic from your home! Since we had to cancel our in-person retreat workshops we're bringing it straight to you! This workshop will be held over the course of 4 days Wednesday-Saturday. We'll join in the magic together via Zoom (free webinar software).
Don't worry if you can't attend live, by registering for this course you magically get lifetime access to all the recordings and handouts so you won't miss a thing!
Save big during our pre-sale
- 4-Enchanting nights [8 PM -11 PM Eastern] packed with lessons, you'll be able to create with us in real-time and actually work on this class with your fellow mouse enthusiasts
- 1-Magical Brunch Party Saturday Morning[Grab breakfast & sketch live with us]
- Watercolor lessons (and some mixed-media too!)
- Exciting 5-Guest teachers: Nathan Ballash, James Burke, April Gleason, Mindy Lacefield, and Jenn Larsen!
- At least 4-Digital brand new printable collage sheets
- At least 4-Digital printable Sticker Sheets
- Printable handouts from each teacher that you get to keep forever
- Other surprises! We're working hard behind the scenes to make this amazing!
- Lifetime access to all the recordings and downloads
- Access to our online classroom where you can find all your materials in an extremely organized easy to use environment. Plus you can interact with other students and share your work with us if you would like!
- We also have a limited number of matching art kits to go with this retreat! Available from Lost Girl Watercolor [here].
After checkout, you will instant access to a PDF with instructions on how to gain access to the class.
What you need to take this class (very basics):
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor and brush
- Waterproof pen
- Colored Pencils
- Art basics (like glue, scissors, etc)
There are many other supplies we'll use but that is left up to each student to decide. We're huge advocates of using what art supplies you already own!