[Just for Kids Art Journaling & Autograph Books] Sketchbook Class
Kids LOVE to do art! What better way to feed their love of Disney and being creative? They'll also learn how to turn their journals into custom made autograph books. This super kidtastic class is an add-on to the original "A Walk in the Park Online Sketchbook Adventure & Tour"
This class is all inclusive and perfect for kids 03-103; it includes VERY BASIC watercolor instruction suitable for little hands.
What You Should Expect with this Adventure:
10 videos from Tangie & Sammy Baxter and Rebecca McMeen!
Includes BONUS videos from guest teachers Province, Merrill & Ensley (my nieces)!
- Easy & fun to draw and paint Disney characters for kids, ideas for journal pages and tips to make your own Autograph books you can take to Disneyland to have characters sign.
- BONUS! Disney Tsum Tsum art journaling video too!
What You Need:
- Watercolor journal or paper
- Watercolor Crayons (any brand will do, but I prefer these)
- Watercolors (any will do)
- Squirt Bottle
- Paint Brush and jar
What You should Know Before You Join:
- You will get an invite via email within 24 hours of purchase
- This class is perfect for the novice (you do not need ANY prior drawing experience), right up to the most advanced sketchbook artist who wants to explore Disney in a whole new way.
- You will have lifetime access* to the class to work at your own pace. You can join at any time and still get ALL the content.
Thanks Trista for the fabulous pictures of your kids using their Golden Book journals for Autograph Books!