***JUST ADDED*** Reserve My Spot! March 2020 in Anaheim
We've added a retreat to our 2019/2020 retreat season! We're headed back to Disneyland.
We're also making it easier than ever to reserve a spot. Just use the dropdown menu to pick to put your non-refundable deposit* down. We'll hold your spot and you can make payments until January 9th, 2020* or pay in full now (return students receive a $50 discount).
Very basic retreat/workshop details
Workshop fee is $579 and includes the following:
- Monday night art party (grab some dinner and join us for this epic 4 hour night where we dive right into watercolor, sketching and more!)
- Three days of sketching meetups with live demos (Tue-Thurs)
- Printed Lesson cards with examples and brief written instructions of the live demos
- Three-hour journal wrap up party on Friday (spend the mid-morning with your new artsy friends & teachers, finishing up your sketches)
- A Golden Book Journal of your choice handmade just for you
- Exclusive set of ears designed and made just for this workshop by Tangie
- Gift from your host/teacher Tangie Baxter
- Gift from your guest teacher (TBA)
- Access to a "green room" with all new & improved EXCLUSIVE tutorials and "before we go" information, packing lists and a place to chat with your fellow students
- Free access to my online course "Explorations in Watercolor"
- Bonuses! We like to spoil you, there will be other gifts and prizes as well
- Plus! This is the workshop that never ends, when you get home from the retreat you will be granted access to a BRAND NEW "members only" clubhouse (coming soon) where you will always have access to some of the content/lessons from previous retreats! Plus! We can't tell you how many "life long" and literally "life-changing" friendships have been made at these retreats and we want to provide a way for you all to stay connected.
For much more detailed information use the drop-down menu that says "Retreats Now Open" in our main navigation bar and choose the retreat of your choice.
Retreat No. 15
Keep Moving Forward
[March 9th-13th, 2019]
*Your deposit is non-refundable as we are holding a spot for you and there is a significant amount of admin time that goes in behind the scenes. If for any reason you can't attend the workshop you registered for you can use the balance of any other monies you have paid (less the $79) towards a future retreat season or transfer them to another person not currently registered.
Tickets to the park, food and hotel reservations are your individual responsibility and aren't included.
Returning student? You will still need to put down a $79 deposit, however, the usual return student discount will be subtracted from your total due.