Reserve My Spot! 2019/2020 Retreat Season Announced
By popular request, this is the earliest we've ever announced retreat season! We want to be able to provide you with as much time as possible to plan for this amazing adventure as the Disney Parks are opening so many marvelous new lands and attractions.
We're also making it easier than ever to reserve a spot. Just use the dropdown menu to pick the retreat you'd like to put your non-refundable deposit* down on. We'll hold your spot and you can make payments** or pay in full as soon as you get access to the green room for your retreat (coming soon!).
Very basic retreat/workshop details
Workshop fee is $579 and includes the following:
- Monday night art party (grab some dinner and join us for this epic 4 hour night where we dive right into watercolor, sketching and more!)
- Three days of sketching meetups with live demos (Tue-Thurs)
- Printed Lesson cards with examples and brief written instructions of the live demos
- Three-hour journal wrap up party on Friday (spend the mid-morning with your new artsy friends & teachers, finishing up your sketches)
- A Golden Book Journal of your choice handmade just for you
- Exclusive set of ears designed and made just for this workshop by Tangie
- Gift from your host/teacher Tangie Baxter
- Gift from your guest teacher (TBA)
- Access to a "green room" with all new & improved EXCLUSIVE tutorials and "before we go" information, packing lists and a place to chat with your fellow students
- Free access to my online course "Explorations in Watercolor"
- Bonuses! We like to spoil you, there will be other gifts and prizes as well
- Plus! This is the workshop that never ends, when you get home from the retreat you will be granted access to a BRAND NEW "members only" clubhouse (coming soon) where you will always have access to some of the content/lessons from previous retreats! Plus! We can't tell you how many "life long" and literally "life-changing" friendships have been made at these retreats and we want to provide a way for you all to stay connected.
For much more detailed information use the drop-down menu that says "Retreats Now Open" in our main navigation bar and choose the retreat of your choice.
Drumroll, please...The dates for the 2019/2020 retreat season are:
Retreat No. 12
Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, A Little More Adventure
[November 4th-8th, 2019]
Retreat No. 13 (Previously Sold Out)
WE ADDED 3 MORE SPOTS [Only 1 left]
There’s Color Everywhere
[December 2nd-6th, 2019]
Retreat No. 14
One Little Spark of Inspiration
(Usually, this is Festival of the Arts time at EPCOT)
[February 3rd-7th, 2020]
*Your deposit is non-refundable as we are holding a spot for you and there is a significant amount of admin time that goes in behind the scenes. If for any reason you can't attend the workshop you registered for you can use the balance of any other monies you have paid (less the $79) towards a future retreat season or transfer them to another person not currently registered.
**There is an additional $25 charge to make as many payments as you wish until 60 days before your retreat starts OR October 1st, 2019 whichever is sooner, or you can pay in full as soon as you get access to your green room (coming soon!) with no additional charge.
Tickets to the park, food and hotel reservations are your individual responsibility and aren't included.
Returning student? You will still need to put down a $79 deposit, however, the usual return student discount will be subtracted from your total due.