2023 Fall Art Journaling the Magic Online [August 30th-Sept 2nd ]
We're bringing the magic TO YOU this retreat season.
SAVE BIG WITH THE PRE-SALE PRICE
This workshop can also be purchased as part of the 2023 bundle and save even more! You can get the details [here].
Art Journaling the Magic ONLINE retreat!
[August 30th-September 2nd] World of Adventure!
(New Orleans Square, Adventureland, Critter Country +More!)
This is your chance to join an Art Journaling the Magic from your home! Since we had to cancel our in-person retreat workshops, we're bringing it straight to you! We'll join in the magic together via Zoom (free webinar software).
Don't worry if you can't attend live. You magically get lifetime access to all the recordings and handouts by registering for this course, so you won't miss a thing!
Save big during our pre-sale! For this workshop, you get the following:
- 4-Enchanting nights [8 PM -11 PM Eastern] packed with lessons, you'll be able to create with us in real-time and actually work on this class with your fellow mouse enthusiasts
- 1-Saturday Morning Brunch [11 AM-12: 30 PM Eastern]
- Other bonus parties
- Watercolor lessons (and some mixed-media, too!)
- Exciting Guest teachers: April Gleason, Virginia Larsen, and Sammy B!
- At least 2-Digital brand new printable collage sheets
- At least 2-Digital printable Sticker Sheets
- Printable handouts from each teacher that you get to keep forever
- Other surprises! We're working hard behind the scenes to make this amazing!
- Lifetime access to all the recordings and downloads
- Access to our online classroom, where you can find all your materials in an extremely organized, easy-to-use environment. Plus, you can interact with other students and share your work with us if you would like!
After checkout, you will have instant access to a PDF with instructions on gaining access to the classroom.
What you need to take this class (very basics):
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolor and brush
- Waterproof pen
- Colored Pencils
- Art basics (like glue, scissors, etc)
We'll use many other supplies, but that is left up to each student to decide. We're huge advocates of using what art supplies you already own!